Package liquids and liquid-rich foods like fresh meats, soups, marinades and stews with the Waring® WCV300. The process is simple. Just place a filled pouch into the chamber, press to vacuum seal. The 11” seal bar double-seals the pouch, guaranteeing complete, long-lasting closure. When you’re done, refrigerate or freeze for later use. Vacuum-sealed pouches are boil, freezer and microwave safe.
- Stainless steel 2-gallon chamber with see-through lid and ergonomic handle
- 11" seal bar double-seals the pouch, guaranteeing complete, long-lasting closure
- User-friendly, easy-to-clean touchpad controls
- Marinating function intensely infuses meats, fruits and veggies
- ARTICLE: Vacuum Sealing to Save Money and Preserve Food Freshness